Leadership in the Creative Industries
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of digital media. However, candidates from related fields (e.g., media design, media computer science, media management, media studies) have a chance provided they have practical experience in media production.
Applicants with a 7-semester (210 CP) undergraduate or a graduate degree study 3 semesters, while candidates with a 6-semester (180 CP) bachelor’s degree must complete an internship before the master project.
From an average of 1.9 applicants will be evaluated for their aptitudes.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents are required to be submitted
- The final certificate of previous studies (alternative interim certificate), a diploma if the diploma was received from another university.
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- Letter of motivation (personal statement), which establishes a personal interest in this Master's degree program.
- Portfolio with three to five work samples.
- Exposé of the announced research and development field.
- If available, proof of practical experience (work certificates, letters of recommendation).
For more information please check theCourse Website