Master in Social TransFormation - Politics, Philosophy & Economics
- Summer semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 690 € per month.
Bachelor's degree in philosophy, political science, sociology, economics, or a closely related field from the social or humanities.
Other degrees are also accepted as qualifications for the master’s course. The prerequisite, however, is that you have studied relevant management, economic, political, or social science modules or scientific work to the extent of at least 30 ECTS. This will be assessed by the admissions team after receipt of your complete application.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
In the online application you have to upload the following documents in English:
- Passport photo.
- Certified copies of the bachelor's degree certificate and final transcripts (can also be submitted in German).
- Research proposal (2-3 pages). Visit the program website for the task definition.
- Proof of your English skills (see language requirement).
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages).
- Tabular CV.
- University entrance qualification (Abitur certificate or equivalent educational qualification; also possible in German).
- Copy of your identity card (if you are not a German citizen).
- Further certificates (e.g. about internships, job references, social commitment, etc.; also possible in German).
Important: Your application will only be checked when it is complete.
For more information please check theCourse Website