- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the life science course or in closely related scientific disciplines with clear references to life science. If you have not obtained your degree in the life science bachelor's degree, you must provide good ratings in the fields of organic chemistry, biochemistry, and molecular biology.
Applicants with a university degree obtained outside of the signatory states to the Lisbon Convention must demonstrate a GRE test with an average of at least 150 points (verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning score).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please enclose the following documents with your application:
- Application for admission.
- Presentation of your previous career (CV).
- Proof of academic qualification with detailed documentation of the academic achievements (including ECTS credits and number of semester hours per week) in the "Life science" bachelor course at the University of Konstanz or in a course comparable to the "Life science" bachelor course at the University of Konstanz. A precise description of the teaching content of the course leading to this university degree must be enclosed (does not apply to graduates of the bachelor's program in "Life science" at the University of Konstanz).
- In the case of a bachelor's degree related to the subject "Life science" at the University of Konstanz, the existence of at least good assessments in the areas relevant to life science (organic chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology).
- If applicants are unable to present a diploma at this point in time, they have to demonstrate the likely achievement of the admission requirements by proving previous examinations with the provisional average grade.
- All applicants must demonstrate English language skills (see language requirements).
Please also enclose the following documents with your application:
- Applicants who have not obtained their university degree in a country that is a signatory to the Lisbon Convention must take a GRE test with an average of at least 150 points (Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning Score).
- Applicants from China and Vietnam: APS certificate from the German embassy in their home country (original).
For more information please check theCourse Website