- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in life science or a related subject with obvious links to life science. If you have not completed the bachelor's program in Life Science, you have to document your good performance in the areas organic chemistry, biochemistry and molecular biology.
A subject is considered comparable if the acquired competencies are similar to those that would have been acquired in the subject Life Science at the University of Konstanz. There is no significant difference if contents, learning objectives and examinations largely correspond to the requirements of the study program at the University of Konstanz.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Documentation of a three-year (or more) study program at a state, or officially recognised, institution of higher education or Berufsakademie in the subject Life Science (minimum degree Bachelor of Sciences (B.Sc.) or equivalent), or a related subject. If you have not received your degree certificate by the end of the application deadline, please attach documentation of all your examination results so far.
- A proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Current certificate of enrolment or proof of exmatriculation (if you have studied at a German university, please indicate your 'Fachsemester’ and ‘Hochschulsemester’).
- If your documents are not available in German or English, you will need to have them translated. Please submit a German or English translation of your documents along with the original versions.
- Applicants from China, India, and Vietnam: APS certificate (original) issued by the German Embassy of your home country.
For more information please check theCourse Website