- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in architecture, design, interior design, communication design, electrical engineering, or a related subject.
At least one year of professional work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
- At least one year of professional work experience.
- Portfolio in the field of architecture, interior design, design, or lighting.
- An essay (maximum half of a page) outlining the student's interest in the program (What are your expectations regarding the studies? What are your skills, experience, and your knowledge?).
For more information please check theCourse Website