- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Part-time ・ Blended learning
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in:
- Art and design study programs like Architecture, Interior Architecture, Design or Theater Studies*, or
- Engineering study programs like Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science**, or
- Business study programs like Business Economics, Business Informatics or Economic Law**.
* At least one year of professional work experience within the related field.
** At least two years of professional work experience within the related fiеld.
Depending on your first bachelor's degree field, you will be required to prove one or two years of professional work experiencе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
To apply for the master's degree course Architectural Lighting Design please send your pre check documents to:
This message should include the following documents (pdf files only accepted):
- A copy of your bachelor's degree and transcript (if you already have a master's degree please this degree as well).
- A portfolio of you professional work experience (this document can be submitted within the next two weeks, if you do not have it finished yet). The portfolio should demonstrate the type of work or projects you have done in the past years. These should be set as PDF files. The purpose of the portfolio is to allow the professors to get an idea of your skills for you to show that you are capable of undertaking this degree program.
- A confirmation of work experience (from your company or freelance work experience or if your run your own business please hand in a copy of your registration certified from a notary).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- An essay outlining your your interest in the program (What are your expectations regarding the studies? What are your skills?).
- For Chinese applicants only: Before you apply for the master’s degree, please contact the following institute APS and have your academic degree certified (please note, this process takes minimum one month).
After a successful checking process, you are asked to hand in the certified documents via airmail/post.
- High school leaving certificate*.
- Proof of university degree* (certified copy).
- Passport Identity photo.
- Filled out application form.
- Signed course contract.
* in English languagе.
For more information please check theCourse Website