- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in linguistics or a program with a similar context. The examination board decides whether the content corresponds or not. In cases of doubt, admission to the Master’s program will depend on an entry examination that students have to pass.
If the university entrance qualification for the consecutive Master’s program (namely the Bachelor’s degree) has not yet been completed, you can apply for the program with a transcript of records on the basis of at least 80% of the required CP for the bachelor's degree. This provisional certificate must be issued by an office authorized to award grades or issue certificates. If a student is admitted, this will be on a provisional basis. Provisional admission is valid for 6 months.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least `Good’ in each section.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents to be submitted:
- If you are not already enrolled at Goethe-University Frankfurt: university entrance qualification (e.g. A-Levels).
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- If the Bachelor's degree has not yet been completed:
- A transcript of records or equivalent document listing the content of the study program and average grade
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- APS certificate for applicants from Vietnam, China, and Mongolia (original).
For more information please check theCourse Website