Live Art Forms
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in:
- an artistic or design course, especially in the visual or performing arts, with a standard period of study of at least six semesters at a university, art college, college of drama, music or film, technical college, university of applied sciences or equivalent institution of higher education, or
- a course of study in the humanities, social sciences, political science, or natural sciences, with a standard period of study of at least eight semesters at a university, technical college, or equivalent institution of higher education.
Applicants whose highest degree is BA level must also have at least one year of independent professional experience, which they will be asked to exemplify during the qualifying examination.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be uploaded in English to the academy application portal by 23:59 on June 15th.
Information: You can only upload one single file in PDF format with a maximum of 12 MB per document type. Please name them according to the following scheme: document type _lastname.pdf (example: curriculum vitae_mustermann.pdf).
- Letter of motivation, one page size DIN A4.
- Description of the work project planned during the course of study and how it will be realized in terms of time and location, on a maximum of 2 pages size DIN A4.
- Tabular curriculum vitae of no more than two pages size DIN A4.
- Portrait photo (optional).
- University degree diploma.
- Work samples of your own artistic work in the form of a digital portfolio with a maximum length of 40 pages, which can contain a maximum of 5 hyperlinks to time-based documentations of a maximum total length of 15 minutes and a maximum of 3 hyperlinks to web-based projects and apps.
- A written statement of authorship for all submitted work.
- In case your portfolio contains hyperlinks, a signed statement: "I certify that the artistic works viewable through the hyperlinks listed in the application were created prior to the submission deadline of June 15th, 2021 and will not be altered thereafter."
You can upload your documents to the application portal and print out the online registration form by 23:59 on June 15th. Please e-mail the signed registration form from the online application portal by noon on June 16th, stating your application reference, to [email protected]
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Important note for applicants: The master's program Live Art Forms is currently still in the process of accreditation, which will be completed soon. At the present time of application, however, the final result of the accreditation is not yet available and cannot be guaranteed.
For more information please check theCourse Website