Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in science, engineering, or economics.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 years.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need to collect and scan the following mandatory documents to attach to the online application.
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject, and overall grade (weighted grade-point average).
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point (if you still haven't got it you can send it later).
- Certificate accrediting level of English (see language requirements).
Remember that if the documentation you are attaching is not written in Catalan, Spanish or English, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into English. Documents in French, Italian or Portuguese can be translated by the UAB Language Service. Translation fees must be paid by the applicant. With regard to documents issued in other languages, applicants must provide a translation into English, either by a certified translator or through the Spanish consulate or embassy in their home country, or the embassy or consulate of their home country in Spain.
If you do not yet have the degree because you are still completing the course, you must declare this in the "Situation of previous studies" section, indicating "Pending".
For more information please check theCourse Website