Logistics and Supply Chain Managеmеnt
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees for the 2023 cohort are 2,100 € per semester for EU Students or non-EU students with residence permits, and for non-EU students is 3,300 € per the 1st and 2nd semesters and 3,000 € per the 3rd and 4th semеstеrs.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in science, engineering, or economics.
Minimum standard period of study: 4 yеars.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need to collect and scan the following mandatory documents to attach to the online application.
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject, and overall grade (weighted grade-point average).
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point (if you still haven't got it you can send it later).
- Certificate accrediting level of English (see language requirements).
Remember that if the documentation you are attaching is not written in Catalan, Spanish or English, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into English. Documents in French, Italian or Portuguese can be translated by the UAB Language Service. Translation fees must be paid by the applicant. With regard to documents issued in other languages, applicants must provide a translation into English, either by a certified translator or through the Spanish consulate or embassy in their home country, or the embassy or consulate of their home country in Spain.
If you do not yet have the degree because you are still completing the course, you must declare this in the "Situation of previous studies" section, indicating "Pending&quοt;.
For more information please check theCourse Website