Luxury, Fashion & Sales Management
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee for all campuses is 5,700 € per semester for EU and non-EU students. Monthly payments are possible. There is an enrollment fee of 600 € for EU & EWR students and 1,500 € for non-EU students. Early bird discounts are available. Please check the course page for further details.
The standard track lasts 4 semesters and includes one semester abroad. The fast track lasts 3 semesters, but the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten your internship period.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with 30 ECTS points in the fields of business sciences, business psychology, or media and communication studies.
Required ECTS credits:
- 180 for the standard track.
- 210 for the fast track. An alternative admission to Fast Track is possible via demonstrated work experience or by taking the ISM Pre-Master.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
This is what you need for the first check of your registration:
- Curriculum vitae.
- A successfully completed bachelor's degree (transcript of records). See previous degree for more information. If you have not studied for a bachelor's degree in economics or if your quantitative ECTS points are not sufficient, you can prepare yourself for your management studies with the ISM Pre-Master.
Qualified professional experience or internships can be used to compensate for a lack of field-specific ECTS points. Field-specific activities include those in the areas of marketing, sales, retail, purchasing, and logistics.
- Marketing, in particular, market research.
- Brand or retail management.
- Trade and distribution.
Please register online for the admission test. You will then receive a confirmation of enrolment with a link to the application portal and the concrete date for the test. There you can upload the following documents that are needed from you:
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Copy of your national ID card.
- A digital passport photo (colored, jpg format, high resolution).
- Letter of motivation.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your first-degree certificate (in English or German). If the certificate is not yet available at the time of application, please submit the current overview of grades of the examinations completed up to this point (transcript of records). If you have obtained an international degree, please contact your student advisors to check admission requirements.
- Proof of English language knowledge (see language requirements).
- Proof of health insurance in Germany (can be submitted at a later time too).
This study program is based in:
1a) Campus Munich
1b) Campus Berlin
For more information please check theCourse Website