- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- You have to pay a tuition fee of 900 USD for the semester that you will spend at the UCES in Argentina.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in business administration, economics, engineering, natural science, economic law, or subjects that combine business science with Hispano-American culture.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If the bachelor's degree has not been obtained yet, you can apply if you have obtained at least 150 ECTS and will receive provisional admission. You are expected to finish the bachelor's degree by the end of September.
The final grade must correspond to the ECTS grade C. If the ECTS grade is not indicated, the German system grade of 2.5 is required as a minimum.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree (see previous degree and GPA rate).
- Language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Motivation letter, written in Spanish, in which you must explain the reason to participate in the master's program.
For more information please check theCourse Website