Management and Engineering in Technology, Innovation, Marketing and Entrepreneurship - Distance Learning
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Apply before January 31st (non-EU applicants) or April 15th (EU applicants) to benefit from the 10 % early bird discount.
Bachelor's degree in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
Applicants need a minimum of:
- 15 credit points in higher mathematics and statistics.
- 125 credit points mathematics and natural sciences (e.g. chemistry and/or physics), and/or computer science and/or engineering, all of which are defined in the examination regulations.
Students should possess some basic knowledge in management and economics as evidenced by at least 10 credit points in this field. Students without previous courses in this field, however, can take part in the online course "Management Bootcamp" before the MME TIME program begins.
Applicants need to have at least 12 months of professional work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least a grade of B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please provide the following documents for a complete application:
- Motivation letter.
- Transcript of records of all your degrees.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Proof of professional work experience.
- English language certificate (can be handed in later). For more information, see the language requirements.
- Copy of your degree certificate.
- Supplementary sheet (to be downloaded from the system during the process).
- APS certificate (if you come from China, Mongolia or Vietnam).
- Scholarship application (if needed).
- Translation of submitted documents (if your documents are not in English or German).
For more information please check theCourse Website