Management and Engineering in Technology, Innovation, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Apply until January 15th to get an early bird discount of 3,000 €.
Bachelor's degree in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
Applicants need a minimum of:
- 15 credit points in higher mathematics and statistics.
- 125 credit points mathematics and natural sciences (e.g. chemistry and/or physics), and/or computer science and/or engineering, all of which are defined in the examination regulations.
Students should possess some basic knowledge in management and economics as evidenced by at least 10 credit points in this field. Students without previous courses in this field, however, can take part in the online course "Management Bootcamp" before the MME TIME program begins.
Applicants need to have at least 12 months of professional work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least a grade of B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please find here a list of documents to help you complete your application. Collect all of them in pdf format before you start the application process:
- Motivation letter: please provide a short but compelling statement of purpose stating your goals, aspirations and your expectations as they relate to the master program you are applying for (English, two pages).
- Curriculum vitae (CV): please provide your latest CV (English, two pages) listing your university education, degrees, work experience, and responsibilities.
- Transcript of records: all pages of your latest transcript of records of your bachelor’s degree, if possible indicating your individual courses the number of ECTS credits awarded.
- Two letters of recommendation: please provide two recommendation letters in English (merged as one pdf). They can be issued by a university professor/lecturer or by your current or previous employer. There is no standard form or format for the letter of recommendation that needs to be used. Please make sure that each recommendation letter is no longer than two pages and includes the following details:
- Your relationship with the author.
- Your academic/professional history.
- Your qualities/achievements/ambitions in your respective field.
- Your personal traits and goals.
- The author’s signature.
- The institution’s/company’s letterhead (if possible).
- A stamp of the issuing institution/company (if possible).
- Proof of work experience: please note that at least 12 months of professional work experience is required. The proof also needs to be presented during the formal enrollment process. The proof of work experience must include the following information in the English language:
- Complete address and stamp of the company.
- Contact details and reference of your supervisor.
- Date of joining and, if applicable, resignation date.
- Weekly hours.
- Job position.
- A short description of your tasks and responsibilities.
- Degree certificate: please provide a copy of your degree certificate. If your documents were not issued in German or English, you must have an officially accredited translator translate them into either one of these languages. Please submit the stamped translations together with the copies of the originals. The copies do not need to be notarized. Please note that you can apply before you have received your final degree certificate. It is not necessary for admission but the original needs to be presented during the formal enrollment process in September, however.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Supplementary sheet.
- APS certificate: if you come from China, Mongolia or Vietnam, attach an APS certificate to your application.
- Scholarship application (optional): application is possible from January 31st to March 1st for non-EU applicants and from April 15th until July 15th for EU applicants.
- Translation of submitted documents: if your documents come in any other language than English or German, you need to submit a certified translation.
For more information please check theCourse Website