Management - European Triple Degree
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Recognized by the French, British and German governments.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume.
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport.
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree.
- A certificate of attendance.
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now.
- An English proficiency test (see language requirements).
- An official management aptitude test score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE or GRE.
We kindly remind you that:
- GMAT and GRE will be valid for 5 years.
- English test will be valid for 2 years.
- TAGE MAGE will be valid for 2 years.
- Recommendation letters.
The admissions officers will contact you if some document is missing in your application.
For more information please check theCourse Website