Management of Creative Industries
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 15,360 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in creative industries (e. g. film, music or the games industry, marketing, IT, fashion, design or architecture).
Minimum standard period of the study: 6 semesters.
A minimum grade: "Satisfactory" is required for acceptance into the Management of Creative Industries Master's Program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For verification of documents of Non-EU citizens, the university asks for an application fee of 250 €.
In order to consider your application for our Master's course, you need the following documents:
- Copy of bachelor's degree.
- Copy of transcript of records/mark sheets.
- Copy of passport.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website