Management of Creative Industries
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Management of Creative Industries” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- Creative Industries, e. g. film, music, games, marketing, IT, fashion, design, architecture, tourism, media and event management, business communication and other related field specializations.
Minimum ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS.
Minimum grade: Satisfactory
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Copy of Bachelor's degree
Copy of transcript of records/ mark sheets
For more information please check theCourse Website