Management of Technology Enhanced Learning (MTEL)
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Fees for the International "Management of technology-enhanced learning (MTEL)" program are 900 Euro per course module. In this master’s program, you will generally complete 12 course-modules, in addition to the master’s thesis module (13th module); the fee for the master’s thesis module is 1 500 € (total: 12300 €).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 210.
If you have a bachelor's degree with less than 210 ECTS, you can receive additional credit for the following qualifications:
- Professionally relevant qualifications or competences acquired through further education and training (obtained outside of the bachelor’s program), and/or
- Professional experience relevant to the course of study, with one year of professional experience equivalent to 30 credits (obtained outside of the bachelor’s program), and/or
- Additional certification that can be applied as earned credit points (obtained while in the bachelor's program), and/or
- Additional study periods that can be applied as earned credit points.
A maximum of 30 credits can be applied as credits toward the MTEL degree.
At least one year of professional experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need to obtain and submit the following documents:
- Completed registration form.
- When you fill out the application form on your computer, your application will be automatically created, and you only need to print out the completed form.
- Proof of previous university studies (for example, course certificate(s), certificate of enrollment, certificate of last enrollment and/or program withdrawal, or official transcript).
- Proof of at least one year of work experience (for example, work contract, certificate of employment, an official statement from employer).
- Proof of English language competence (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae and a summary of experience relevant to the pursuit of the MTEL program degree.
- Motivation letter, stating your professional and personal goals in pursuing the degree.
- Course registration form (optional).
- To ensure registration for an upcoming course module(s), complete the course registration form for the upcoming semester.
For applicants with a non-German degree, submit your documents to uni-assist. Please note the following when submitting your application using uni-assist:
- You will need to submit certified copies of degrees, certificates, and transcripts.
- For any degree, certificates, transcripts, or other related documents that are not in English or German, you will need to obtain a certified translation of the document.
- Application processing time may take longer when submitting via uni-assist, so you must submit your application by June 1st for the Winter semester or December 1st for the Summer semester.
Applicants with a non-German degree will use the online uni-assist process to submit applications and supporting documents online. Uni-assist will review the application package for completion and evaluate your eligibility for the MTEL program.
For more information please check theCourse Website