- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
Special Program Features
Personalized Learning Path
In this program, academic freedom is not only encouraged but also fostered. Students are allowed to mix and match modules from different specializations to create a curriculum that resonates with their personal interests and career goals.
Get Industry-specific Insights
The specialized modules deliver deep insights into specific industries, preparing you for the dynamic management tasks that various sectors demand.
Be part of a great network of partner universities
Students benefit from the network of more than 120 universities around the globe that FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg is part of.
All Partner Universities
All Partner Universities
The “Agency for Quality Assurance through Accreditation of Study Programs” is a German non-profit association that is authorized to conduct external evaluation procedures for universities in Germany and Europe.
The application requirements for the study program in “Management” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in
- Closely related disciplines*
Min ECTS points required:
*In principle, all applicants with a Bachelor's degree are eligible for this degree program. The required knowledge of economics must be proven in the admissions examination.
Business or comparable relevant work experience
- Points for work experience can only be awarded if appropriate evidence has been submitted by the deadline. This evidence must include the period of employment, the exact hours worked per week, and a description of the duties performed.
- Work experience is measured in full-time equivalents.
- Explicitly excluded from scoring in the area of work experience are school tutoring and school internships.
Qualifying study or work experience abroad
- Points for study abroad may only be awarded if supporting documentation is submitted by the deadline.
- Only stays abroad in a foreign language related to business will be recognized. The evidence must include the exact period of time, a description of the activities (in the case of semesters abroad, for example, an overview of the courses taken abroad) and the country of residence of the stay abroad.
- Explicitly excluded from the awarding of points in the area of stays abroad are language courses, work and travel activities, au pair activities and school exchanges.
Passed admission test or GMAT
Academic achievements from the bachelor’s degree program
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Curriculum vitae in tabular form
Proof of university degree or proof of previous examination results including average grade
Admission test / GMAT result
Certificate of university entrance qualification (Abitur certificate / A-Levels)
Above all, the international orientation and the many different elective options convinced me of the Master in Management at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg.
I particularly like the wide range of modules that can be chosen. It is up to the student which specialization he or she would like to pursue.
The numerous seminars with partners from practice have advanced me the most, both professionally and personally.
Your Personal Contact
Program coordinator for admission process
+49 911 5302-489
Program coordinator for enrolled students
Get further information with one click!
Get your copy of the FAU Wiso brochure today!
For more information please check theCourse Website