Master in Management
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of business administration. If it is in another field, a preparatory semester must be taken.
Required ECTS credits: 180
Valid GMAT, GRE or EBSgrad.
Have completed at least ten weeks of internships during or after your first degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To take part in the Master Selection Process, you are required to prove the following:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Have completed at least ten weeks of internships during or after your first degree.
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent (see language requirements).
- Valid GMAT, GRE or EBSgrad.
For more information please check theCourse Website