Master in Management (MIM)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Full program tuition: 29,500 €. Early bird discount deadline: April 26th; if you apply until the mentioned deadline, you will get a discount of 2,000 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). Applications will also be accepted from final-year undergraduate students awaiting completion of their degree.
In order to enroll in the Quantitative Business track:
- Proof of strong quantitative abilities, whether with a degree in an analytical field (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics), quantitative economics, finance, or a similar subject; OR
- A degree in any discipline with a strong GMAT score (top 20% globally in the quantitative section). A GMAT or GRE is highly recommended for all applicants to this track. The average GMAT score is 640.
In order to enroll in the Innovative Management track:
- A degree in any discipline with excellent grades.
- GMAT or GRE is optional but may be requested in certain cases by the Admissions Team.
Ideally no more than 18 months of postgraduate work experience (excl. internships).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application form will ask you to fill in the following information:
- Basic personal data.
- Your academic and professional background.
- Short essay questions.
Additionally, you will be asked to submit the following documents with your application:
- Your CV.
- Transcripts to all higher education institutions attended.
- One recommendation (form provided by ESMT).
- GRE/GMAT and TOEFL scores, if needed.
ESMT cannot begin assessing your application until all of the above documents are received.
For more information please check theCourse Website