- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). Applications will also be accepted from final-year undergraduate students awaiting completion of their degree.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
- To enroll in the Quantitative Business track:
- Proof of strong quantitative abilities is required, whether with a degree in an analytical field (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) or quantitative economics, finance, or a similar topic, or
- A degree in any discipline with a strong GMAT score (top 20% globally in the quantitative section). A GMAT is highly recommended for all applicants to this track. The average GMAT score is 640. ESMT also accepts GRE scores.
- In order to enroll in the Innovative Management track:
- A degree in any discipline with excellent grades is required.
- GMAT or GRE is optional but may be requested in certain cases by the Admissions Team.
Ideally, applicants should have no more than 18 months of postgraduate work experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- A previous degree (at least a Bachelor's degree equivalent) is required.
- Ideally, applicants should have no more than 18 months of postgraduate work experience.
- Proof of English fluency (see language requirements).
- Completed application, including essays and recommendations
- Individual interview over Skype.
For more information please check theCourse Website