- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
5 reasons why to choose this Study Program
Special Program Features
FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) is a European, internationally oriented agency for quality assurance and quality development in higher education, based in Zürich (Switzerland) and Bonn (Germany).
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
EQUIS by EFMD Global (www.efmdglobal.org) is a comprehensive institutional accreditation system for business and management schools.
The application requirements for the Study program in “Management” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in:
- Any subject
Min ECTS required:
- 180 ECTS.
Applications will also be accepted from final-year undergraduate students awaiting completion of their degree.
In order to enroll in the Quantitative Business track:
- Proof of strong quantitative abilities, whether with a degree in an analytical field (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics), quantitative economics, finance, or a similar subject
- OR a degree in any discipline with a strong GMAT score (top 20% globally in the quantitative section). A GMAT or GRE is highly recommended for all applicants to this track.
- The average GMAT score is 640. ESMT’s GMAT code is H4D-SJ-86 or simply search for the school name. We also accept GRE scores, and our Designated Institution (DI) code is 7768.
In order to enroll in the Innovative Management track:
- A degree in any discipline with excellent grades
- GMAT or GRE is optional but may be requested in certain cases by the Admissions Team
Ideally no more than 18 months of postgraduate work experience (excl. internships).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
One recommendation (form provided by ESMT).
For more information please check theCourse Website