Master in Management (MiM)
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 32,400 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a business-related field of study, e.g. business administration, economics, or business engineering.
Applicants with approximately 80 ECTS credits in Business Administration (including courses in accounting, finance, marketing, and management) are welcome to apply. Candidates should be aware that prior academic knowledge in mathematics, statistics, and economics is required as well.
At least 12 weeks of relevant practical experience. A practical experience of 20 weeks is recommended which has to be completed in the business sector.
For this program, the university seeks candidates with a maximum of about 2 years of post-graduate working experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Specification: A minimum score of 6.0 in speaking and writing.
Specification: At least A.
Specification: A minimum score of 23 in speaking and writing.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree. It is possible to apply with your current transcript of records from your bachelor’s studies, should you not have received your bachelor’s degree yet.
- Work experience.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of strong analytical and quantitative skills (GMAT/GRE)/TM-BASE: Applicants are required to prove strong analytical and quantitative skills. This can be demonstrated through your transcript of records or by a strong GMAT/GRE/TM-Base score, which may be requested by the Admissions Team.
- GMAT score of at least 600 (WHU Code: FBR-FH-93), or
- GRE of at least 155 Verbal and 155 Quantitative, or
- TM-BASE of at least 102.
- International experience of about 3 months: As international experience, the university accepts e.g. internships abroad, language courses, semester abroad, summer schools, or high school exchange year in a non-German speaking country. This requirement must only be fulfilled by candidates from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- Successful completion of the WHU admission process.
Important information for candidates from China and Pakistan: Candidates from China or Pakistan are recommended to apply as early as possible before the start of the program as the visa application process for applicants from these countries can take several months.
For more information please check theCourse Website