Mannheim Master in Business Research
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in economic sciences, with at least 36 ECTS in business administration.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters
Required ECTS credits: 180
GMAT with a minimum of 630 points (program code VLC-95-77) or equivalent GRE result.
The following will improve your chance to be admitted:
- very good Bachelor's grade,
- very good GMAT/GRE score,
- good scientific, business-related essay,
- study abroad semester,
- prior academic knowledge in business methods.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website