Mannheim Master in Management Analytics (Part-time)
- Summer semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The regular tuition fee is 32,000 €. The university is offering the Mannheim Master in Management Analytics in its second year at the introductory price of 28,000 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Work experience required.
An employment contract and company support are also required.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send your application documents in one PDF file via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Completed application form.
- Current curriculum vitae until application.
- Passport photo (digital) in printable quality.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Proof of completed school performance (certified copy).
- Proof of completed academic achievements (e.g. bachelor's degree and bachelor's degree certificate, certified copies).
- Certificate of first professional experience.
- Letter of support from the employer (original).
- Motivation video (details can be found in the application form).
For more information please check theCourse Website