Mannheim Master of Applied Data Science & Measurement
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Due to the introductory discount, the total tuition fee is 22,500 €.
A minimum of 12 ECTS credits in mathematical or applied statistics.
About one year of work experience in a position involved with data generation, collection, or analysis.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C1.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application Form.
- Letter of motivation: please explain your priorities in the three tracks. Identify the components you have experienced and describe the nature of that experience. Describe how you hope the master's program will advance your training. The committee prefers essays that are no more than two typewritten pages (12 point font). Please highlight elements that can't be found in the CV. The committee uses the essay to measure your experience and interest in various components of survey and data science.
- Data collection.
- Data management/weighting and imputation.
- Data analysis.
- Communication of results.
- Self-presentation: please present yourself in a five-minute video or a PowerPoint presentation with a maximum of 10 slides, answering the questions:
- Why do you think data is so important in today’s business world?
- Which challenges do you want to address with the help of the knowledge and skills gathered in this master's program?
- Certified copies of all academic degree certificates and academic transcripts (e.g. bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral).
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Proof of work experience.
- Reference form (sent by the referee to Mannheim Business School).
- Company support form.
- APS for applicants from China only.
For more information please check theCourse Website