Marine Ecosystem and Fisheries Science
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marine ecosystem and fisheries sciences from the Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Sciences at Universität Hamburg, or any other bachelor's degree that provided at least 81 ECTS of foundational coursework in the natural sciences which are comparable to the curriculum of the consecutive bachelor degree marine ecosystem and fishery science at the Universität Hamburg in the following disciplines:
- Mathematics (incl. physics and bioinformatics, if available): 6 ECTS.
- Chemistry (general; inorganic, organic, physical, and biochemistry): 6 ECTS.
- Statistics: 9 ECTS.
- Biology (including biological oceanography and fishery science): 60 ECTS.
If you have not received your degree certificate yet, you can submit this by the end of the first semester of your master’s program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit uncertified copies of all documents. For documents not issued in English or German, a certified English or German translation is required.
- Signed printout of your online application.
- Degree certificate or provisional transcript of records.
- If you are still studying when you apply and cannot yet provide a final certificate containing your grades, please submit your current transcript of records confirming your provisional grade point average. You will then need to submit your degree certificate by the end of the first semester of your master’s program.
- Optional: please list all further program-specific documents (e.g., module descriptions, TM-BASE cognitive test, etc.).
- Optional: higher education entrance eligibility (e.g., Abitur, preliminary review documentation (VPD) from uni-assist, master craftsperson qualification, etc.) as required.
- Optional: if proof of foreign language proficiency is required, please indicate that a paper copy of this proof must be provided.
Institute for Plant Science and Microbiology
For more information please check theCourse Website