- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- No information provided by the university.
Bachelor's degree in maritime engineering or comparable course.
Relevant professional experience can improve the overall grade to the extent that an improvement of 0.1 is to be taken into account for each completed professional year, but not more than 4 years.
The overall grade of the certificate confirming this degree must be at least 2.5 for comparable grading systems, and a GPA of 3.75 / 5.0 for non-comparable grading systems. If the overall grade is 3.0 or worse, the examination board decides that no admission will be granted
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website