Marketing and Digital Media
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees for the academic year 2022/2023 are set at 21,200 € (for all students, both EU and non-EU).
Bachelor or master's degree in any field of study.
Required ECTS credits: 240.
If the applicant only has 180 ECTS, they can be accepted if the applicant adds value to the group. The university will only consider under this derogation students from prestigious institutions and/or excellent academic performance and/or first professional experience.
Note: Due to accreditation regulations, students starting with less than 240 ECTS will need to obtain an additional 30 ECTS at ESCP Business School. The school will offer additional course options for those students. The corresponding fee for these ECTS is 3,000 €.
12 months of professional experience is recommended.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
There is an application fee of 130 € for all applicants. Please note that this is non-refundable.
The main elements of the application include:
- Detailed professional experience.
- Personal statements (Cover Letter).
- 2 letters of reference (online form available in the application) - at least one of them has to be from professional experience.
- An updated CV.
- English language test result (if applicable, see language requirements).
- Copies of passport and university transcripts and degrees.
- If you do not have an official English certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC), obtained within the last 2 years, you will be invited to take the ESCP English Proficiency Test, which is completely online.
For more information please check theCourse Website