- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in economics (or in a related discipline) qualifying for entry to a profession.
Required ECTS credits: 210
The share of the business administration modules must be at least 70 credits (ECTS).
A minimum average grade to 2,3 (according to the German grading system) in the first degree is required.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Before you start entering your data in the online-application form, please make sure that you have all the required documents ready:
- Certificate of your first academic degree including the transcript (in case of foreign certificates along with a translation of the documents into either German or English).
- Transcript, in case, that the degree is being completed until the end of the current summer semester.
- Certificate of APS (for applicants from China and Vietnam, who completed their first degree there).
- Proof of English language proficiency on the C1 level (see language requirements).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website