Master Applied Research in Computer Science
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in computer science, media informatics, mobile computing or business information systems or comparable study programs.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants with less than 210 credits (ECTS) have to gain the missing credits:
- You can do an internship (at least 23 weeks) as long as no internship was done during the bachelor’s degree.
- If you already did an internship, the university offers suitable modules at Hof University which you can attend.
For both alternatives, please calculate a fourth (extra) semester.
Average grade in the subjects object-oriented programming, software engineering, databases and computer networks has to be 2.5 or better according to the German grading system. Alternatively, you will be eligible if you can prove that you are among the 50% best of your graduating class.
Above-average grades in object-oriented programming, software engineering, computer networks and databases.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website