Master Business Management Focus Digital Innovation & Business Transformation
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee for the on-campus version is 5,700 € per semester; for the online version, 2,235 € per semester. For the on-campus version: There is also 500 € enrollment fee (one-time fee paid at the beginning of the program) and 500 € examination fee (one-time fee paid at the end of the program). For the online version: There is a 250 € matriculation fee (one-time fee paid at the beginning of the program).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You need to send:
- Degree certificate (officially/notarized translations to English).
- Transcripts/Marksheets (officially/notarized translations to English).
- English proficiency certificate (see language requirements).
- Digital photo.
- Copy of passport.
* If your degree certificate is not yet available, please submit an up-to-date overview of achievements from your bachelor's degree. If the certificates are not in German or English, a translation by a state-approved translator must be included.
For more information please check theCourse Website