Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 32,000 €. Accepted candidates who applied before March 31st will receive a 2,000 € discount on tuition.
The program will start on September 2023.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Applications will also be accepted from final-year undergraduate students awaiting completion of their degree.
Ideally no more than 18 months of postgraduate work experience (excl. internships).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Submit the following documents with your application:
- Your CV.
- Transcripts to all higher education institutions attended.
- One recommendation (form provided by ESMT).
- GRE/GMAT and TOEFL scores, if needed.
ESMT cannot begin assessing your application until all of the above documents are received.
Applicants who have graduated from a Chinese university are required to undergo an APS procedure in order to be able to study at a German university.
For more information please check theCourse Website