Master in Management - Digital Marketing
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fee is 28,640 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If you have not completed your first degree in business administration, the university offers you a Preparation Semester. It will qualify you for the Master in Management program and our other regular Master of Science programs.
Proof of at least 8 weeks of practical experience.
Valid GMAT or GRE.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To take part in the Master Selection Process, you are required to submit the following documents:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with a minimum of 180 ECTS credits.
- Have completed at least eight weeks of internships during or after your first degree.
- English language certificate (see language requirements). Training and tests are also possible at the EBS Language Center.
- Valid GMAT or GRE with good quantitative results or participation in the university internal EBSgrad test. Training and tests are also possible at the EBS Language Center.
If you fulfil all requirements after a detailed evaluation, you will receive an invitation to an individual selection interview.
For more information please check theCourse Website