Master International Business
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180. Direct application is possible if you have acquired 210 ECTS credits.
Missing ECTS credits may be acquired retroactively during the first two semesters of your Master studies, e.g., by taking a language course or doing internships. Relevant practical experience may also be credited.
Applicants who have completed a non-business degree are entitled to apply for the Master International Business study program by proving 30 ECTS credit points in the business field, including at least one module in each of the following fields: business administration/management, economics/managerial economics, accounting, finance, and marketing.
Applicants with no previous business knowledge have the opportunity to qualify for the Master International Business with 30 ECTS Credits by completing the pre-master program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Letter of Motivation (1-2 pages).
- Copies of your graduation certificates* and/or current university transcripts*.
You may also upload the following additional documents:
- A recent photo of yourself (professional, in color with bright background).
- Copy of the school leaving certificate (e.g., Highschool Diploma, IB, Abitur)*.
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- Reference letters (if available).
- Scholarship application (statement of 1-2 pages).
*Please provide the original documents or certified copies when you gain admission and matriculate to the program.
For more information please check theCourse Website