Master Management in Big Data Management
- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The yearly tuition fee is 10,190 €. Scholarships & Discounts available.
5 reasons why to choose this Study Program
Special Program Features
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
The application requirements for the Study program in “Master Management in Big Data Management” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
- From a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
Min ECTS required:
- 240 ECTS.*
*If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed their admission test TASC.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.