Master Management in Engineering Management
- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Fees may change depending on the number of ECTS credits and study mode. Please check directly with the university.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 240.
At least one-year work experience before the start of the program (achieved after previous studies).
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.