Master of Business Administration and Engineering (MBA&E)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fee is 12,500 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent), ideally, in a relevant business administration or engineering subject. However, applications from other subjects will also be considered.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
At least one year of professional experience after acquiring your bachelor’s degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need the following files for the application:
- A copy of your degree certificate (passing certificates will not be accepted) together with a grade transcript and, if necessary, a translation in either English or German if the original is issued in another language.
- Grading system of your university.
- Proof of your English proficiency (see language requirements).
- A letter of reference or another proof for each period of work experience listed.
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages): How would the MBA&E take you forward with your career plans?
- Alternatively to the letter of motivation, you may submit a motivation video of max. 2 minutes. Please send either an MP4 file or an online link with your application form.
- Your CV in pdf format.
- A scan of your passport biography page (or identity card for EU applicants).
Applicants from China, Vietnam and Mongolia: Please attach the certificate from the academic test centre (APS; akademische Prüfstelle) as a separate file. Further information can be found on the website of the Germany embassy or the DAAD in your country.
For more information please check theCourse Website