Master of Business Administration in International Business Consulting
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
The application is open to professionals with any bachelor's degree. If you do not hold a degree in business administration or its equivalent, you will have to take the admission test upon your arrival in Germany. The test material is provided on the e-learning platform MOODLE of the university.
The GMAT-test is not a requirement for admission to the MBA-program.
Minimum of 2 years of professional experience (state your entire job experience in the online application). Internships will not be considered.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You may be admitted to this program if you fulfill the following requirements:
- Certified copy of bachelor's degree or equivalent and certified transcripts of marks.
- Proof of at least 2 years of professional experience after graduation.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Two letters of recommendation (only valid with seal and signature).
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages):
- State your post-MBA short and long term goals.
- How will the Offenburg MBA assist you to achieve those goals?
- Describe a meaningful leadership experience.
- Decision-making challenge or managerial accomplishment.
- How did this experience affect your professional and/or personal development?
- Curriculum vitae.
- 2 passport-sized photos.
- APS certificate, only for applicants from China, Mongolia, and Vietnam.
For more information please check theCourse Website