Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Оnlinе
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Part-time ・ Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 11,570 €. There is a one-time payment registration fee of 1,580 €. There is also an examination fee of 350 € for submitting the thesis (the examination fee will be charged again if the student resubmits thеir thеsis).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Applicants with a university degree worth 180 ECTS may be admitted to a course after appropriate professional experience or other university achievements are recognizеd.
At least one year’s professional experience after the first degreе.
Applicants must be employed (variations to this may be possible in exceptional casеs).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send the filled out and signed application form as well as the following documents as certified copies via email to [email protected]:
- Authenticated copy of General university entrance qualification certificate.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Authenticated copy of bachelor's degree certificate.
- Authenticated copy of Transcript of records bachelor’s degree.
- If applicable: Authenticated copy of master's degree and diploma.
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
- Proof of professional activity for at least 1 year after completion of the bachelor degree (prerequisite).
- Proof of current employment.
- Scan of passport.
Please always enter your full name as it is mentioned in your passport. If you do not have a last name, please enter "-".
All documents must be in German or English. If your original document is written in another language, you must have your document translated by a certified translator. Please then send a certified copy of the original and the certified translation when applying.
Please send all documents as one PDF and name the file as followed: Last name, first name_Study programme (e.g. Smith, Jane_Big Data and Business Analytiсs).
For more information please check theCourse Website