Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: August
- Summer Semester: February
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Approx. 4200 € per semester. For 3 to 12 credits (1-4 courses) the per credit charge is 400 €
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Master of Business Administration (MBA)” are:
Previous American bachelor’s degree (or equivalent):
- Business-related field of study
Transcripts must show successful completion of the following 9 prerequisite courses:
- Principles of Accounting I & II
- Computer Literacy in Business
If applicants have not completed the above prerequisite undergraduate courses, have a low CGPA, or hold a bachelor's degree unrelated to business, they may be required to complete the MBA preparatory course prior to beginning their MBA studies. The preparatory course takes approximately 1 semester to complete and is offered at an additional expense to the main MBA program.
Students who do not have an American bachelor’s degree (that is, a degree from an institution that does not hold American regional accreditation) must provide a WES credential evaluation with their application. If your undergraduate university or program does not appear on the database of American regionally accredited colleges, then you must supply a WES evaluation with your application.
Minimum 3.0 GPA
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in August)
(starting in February)
Application Procedure & Selection
A non-refundable application fee of 60 USD, payable by bank transfer.
IELTS or TOEFL score (required of all applicants whose native language is not English)
Copy of passport or national identity card
2x letters of recommendation – either from employers or previous professors. Submitted either as completed “Recommendation Forms” from the application form, or a free-form letter sent directly to us from the recommender
A non-refundable application fee of USD 60
One passport-sized photo
Interested? Learn more information with one click!
Do you have any further questions?
- Receive more information about the study program
- Receive personal assistance from the university's advisory service