Master of Business Administration Renewables
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of economic sciences, law, or engineering sciences.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
*European Credit Transfer System, 1 ECTS credit point corresponds to a study workload of 25 hours.
As a rule, at least 1-2 years of practical professional experience in any field following graduation is required.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form.
- Certificate of birth/marriage.
- Curriculum Vitae in English.
- Letter of motivation in English.
- University degree certificate and transcript of records.
- Certificate of English Skills.
For more information please check theCourse Website