Master of Business Administration Renewables
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October 1st
- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 16,000 € (examination fees per semester are included), payable in 5 instalments of 3,200 € each.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of economic sciences, law, or engineering sciences.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
For applicants with less than 210 credits, the study program director will determine additional modules that the student has to complete successfully before being allowed to submit a Master’s thesis for examination. Another option might be the recognition of previous professional experience.
As a rule, at least 1-2 years of practical professional experience in any field, after having completed their first academic degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October 1st)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Please send the following documents:
- Signed application form (you will receive the form by email after the pre-check).
- Certificate of birth/marriage.
- Curriculum vitae in English.
- Letter of motivation in English (on 1 page).
- University degree certificate and transcript of records (please provide certified copies).
- Certificate of English skills (please provide certified copies).
- Passport photo.
Beuth Hochschule für Technik Berlin
c/o uni-assist e.V.
D-11507 Berlin, Germany
For more information please check theCourse Website