Master of Business Administration
- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Flexible (online or on-campus)
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The yearly tuition fee is 10,190 €. Scholarships & Discounts available.
5 reasons why to choose this Study Program
The application requirements for the Study program in “Master of Business Administration” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
- From a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
Min ECTS required:
- 240 ECTS.
Students with less than 240 ECTS must begin studies after passing our TASC admissions test
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to email@example.com, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.