Master of Business Management (MΒΜ)
- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a business-related field.
Applicants are requested to provide an academic reference from their previous education institute; it is necessary to have obtained a Bachelor's degree from within the field of business. In their bachelor’s degree applicants must have completed an academic piece of work (final project or dissertation) that demonstrates a degree of academic writing and research experience. Students who have not completed a previous degree in the field of business but fulfill all other requirements can participate in a mandatory Pre-Master prοgram.
No work experience necessarу
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Certified copy of Secondary School transcripts and diploma in either English or German. (If not yet available, a copy of last intermediate transcript/progress report).
- Certified copies of undergraduate transcripts and diploma in either English or German. (If not yet available, a copy of last intermediate transcript/progress report).
- Color Copy of passport (for EU Citizens: ID Card) which includes the information & photo pages.
- Motivational Letter (800 words).
- Color Passport photograph (not older than 6 months).
- 2 Reference Letters: 2 Academic OR 1 Academic and 1 Employer.
- Academic IELTS (Minimum 6.5 or equivalеnt).