Master of Finance
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: August 28th
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Total tuition fee is 39,000 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Valid GMAT/GRE score or Frankfurt School Admission Test (BT Methods).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in August 28th)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Certified copy of your undergraduate transcript of records and degree award certificate.
- Admission test: GMAT score report or GRE score report or equivalent.
- CV or resume in English.
- Motivation letter in English.
- Other documentation supporting professional experience or other extracurricular activities, if applicable.
For more information please check theCourse Website