Master of International Nature Conservation (M.I.N.C.)
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- At Lincoln University all M.I.N.C.-students pay the full tuition fees for one study semester of about 9,270 NZ$ (approx. 5,332 €) plus an administration fee of about 815 NZ$ (approx. 550 €).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in biology, forestry, ecology, biodiversity, nature conservation, wildlife management, geography or agricultural science or in a closely related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Provisional access is granted to those who have not yet completed their studies at the time of application, but who have earned at least 150 credits in a bachelor's degree program or an equivalent degree program relevant.
The prerequisite for the subject-specific relevance of the preparatory course is proof of at least the following achievements:
- Achievements from the areas of nature conservation, biology, ecology, biodiversity, wildlife management, environmental science, veterinary medicine, forestry science, agricultural science, and geography with a total of at least 90 credit points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least 180 points.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website