Master of Pharma Business Administration
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Early-bird discount of 5,550 € by February 13th, and 3,700 € by May 15th.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 210.
Candidates with less than 210 CP at the undergraduate level can have their post-university professional work experience assessed for up to 30 CP during the admissions process in form of an interview. The allocation of credit points for work experience will appear on the Academic Transcript of Records and will be titled ‘Prior Learning Assessment’.
To earn a German master degree, students must accumulate a minimum of 300 CP. With the successful completion of the Pharma MBA program, a total of 90 CP can be earned. Based on this, candidates with a collective total of less than 210 CP upon admission cannot be accepted to the program.
Proof of relevant post-undergraduate work experience in the pharmaceutical industry or affiliated industries of at least two years is to be submitted, e.g. via a job description, performance review, reference letter, or written confirmation from your employer. Working experience acquired during a dual study program will not be considered.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
A complete application package includes the following documents:
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Professional recommendation form (completed digitally via the application portal by employer no later than five days after the respective application deadline).
- Proof of a minimum of two year post-undergraduate work experience (e.g. employment certificate, job description of the employer).
- Essay of motivation (in English).
- Proof of English-language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Official diploma, university transcript and diploma supplement (if available) plus official translations into English or German.
Only notarized copies will be accepted and must be submitted personally or via registered mail to:
Goethe Business School
Office of Admissions
Eschersheimer Landstraße 121
60322 Frankfurt am Main
The receipt of your application documents will be confirmed via email.
For more information please check theCourse Website