Master of Public Management (MPM)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in social sciences, economics, law, business management, and/or natural sciences.
Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in public administrations, the private sector, or NGOs.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send the filled-out application form and attach the following documents:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV).
- Transcripts of academic records of all university degrees (bachelor, master, etc).
- Degree certificates of all university degrees (bachelor, master, etc).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation (not more than 1 page), which should cover the following questions:
- Why have you decided to study the Master of Public Management (MPM)?
- What are your career goals and why is this program beneficial for you to achieve these goals?
- Which challenges is the public sector in your home country currently facing? How would you cope with them?
All documents (including transcripts and degree certificates) have to be submitted in English. Please send all documents merged into one PDF file to [email protected]
For more information please check theCourse Website