Master of Public Policy and Social Change
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in political science, sociology, economics, or related social science discipline.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A final GPA of at least 2.0 based on the German grading system or equivalent. Final grades of international applicants will be converted into the German grading system and are therefore also subject to this rule.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a score of at least 176 (grade B).
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Bachelor's degree certificate (see previous degree field) stating that you have successfully completed your first university degree. If you are yet to complete your final examinations you are required to attach a transcript (or equivalent documents) providing evidence of the successful completion of the year prior to the final examination. You must also submit a complete transcript of records with a final grade or calculated grade average. The transcript should also prove that you have a basic knowledge of empirical social research and statistics.
- A CV in tabular format in English (max. 2 pages).
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Further documents proving specific qualifications relevant to the desired course of study may be submitted. Examples of these additional documents are, among others, proof of additional foreign language skills, results of relevant tests or exams taken, and certificates of participation in summer schools or research projects that are not documented in your academic transcript.
Note: it is not compulsory to send reference letters. However, if you wish to hand in reference letters, you can do so voluntarily.
For more information please check theCourse Website