Master in Materials Science Exploring Large Scale Facilities (MaMaSELF+) [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Рrοgram]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in materials science, physics, chemistry or related disciplines.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- A copy of your valid passport or European Union ID.
- A copy of your bachelor's degree or any other relevant degrees earned to date. If you have not obtained your bachelor’s degree yet, you can still apply by providing a university letter which indicates that you are registered in your third bachelor year. The student must provide the degree before registration at Univesity for Mamaself Master course.
- A copy of your university transcripts (list of courses and grades). Please provide certified translations in English.
- A letter of motivation stating your career aspirations and the reasons for your decision to apply for Mamaself. Please write in essay format and limit it to 1-2 pages.
- Curriculum vitae/résumé.
- 2 letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional sources. At least one of the reference letters must be written by a professor.
- Proof of proficiency in English (see language requiremеnts).
For more information please check theCourse Website