Materials Chemistry and Mineralogy
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, materials science, or in a geoscientific field with a specialization in crystallography or mineralogy.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
You must also meet the following requirement:
- At least 10 ECTS CP in maths, physics, and chemistry (each).
- At least 24 ECTS CP in mineralogy, crystallography, materials science, and/or in chemistry (in addition, s. before).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Specification: Listening/Reading 945; Speaking 180; Writing 180.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application of admission.
- Letter of intent (about 1 DinA 4 page, referring to program choice and your own career perspectives).
- Curriculum vitae in a tabular form.
- Bachelor's degree, if already completed, + other university degree certificates (if any).
- Current transcript of records (all modules/courses taken with grades and study points/CP) with at least 120 ECTS CPs of a Bachelor with 180 ECTS CPs or at least 2/3 of the required credits from your bachelor`s degree.
- English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Two recommendation letters for those, who haven't received their bachelor's degree in Germany.
For more information please check theCourse Website