- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
The program is also open to students from other disciplines (in particular bachelor's degrees in physics, nanotechnology, materials science and materials technology, or chemistry).
Particularly qualified persons are those who have a degree with a grade of at least 2.5 (good) that does not differ significantly from the degree mentioned in the previous degree field. Applicants who cannot already be granted access to the master’s degree in the course of the pre-selection and whose previous performance is in the range of 2.51 to 3.00 will be invited to a selection interview; the other applicants will not be admitted to the selection interview and will receive a notification of rejection with an appropriate reason.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applicants who are about to complete their bachelor’s degree may also take part in this qualification assessment procedure to ensure that they can continue their studies quickly. The application for admission to the qualification assessment procedure must be submitted to the university's master’s office. The application must be accompanied by:
- The certificate of the university degree or, in the case that the applicant has not obtained yet the bachelor's degree, a transcript of records.
- In the case that the applicant has not obtained yet the bachelor's degree, a confirmation that the applicant is registered for the final examinations of the bachelor’s degree during the current examination date; for bachelor’s students according to these examination regulations, submission of the registration for the bachelor thesis is sufficient.
- An application for admission.
- A tabular curriculum vitae in German or English.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website