Mathematical and Theoretical Physics - International Τraсk
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mathematics or physics, with a sufficient number of credit points in all of the following areas:
- Mathematics (at least 32 CP): consisting of Analysis I, Analysis II, Linear Algebra, Measure, and Integration Theory.
- Physics (at least 48 CP):
- Theoretical physics: consisting of mechanics, electrodynamics, special relativity, quantum mechanics.
- Experimental physics: consisting of mechanics, electrodynamics, optics, thermodynamics, atomic physics.
- Physical internships.
- In-depth studies (at least 20 CP): from supplementary modules or courses from theoretical physics, mathematics, or both subjects (e.g. statistical physics, function theory).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semestеrs.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents must be submitted in due time to the student secretariat of Bielefeld University and contain:
- The final certificate of a previous degree and the associated documents (transcript, transcript of records, diploma supplement or similar) that provide information about the individual course of study, the modules completed, the achievements during the course and their assessments and about the individual professional profile of the completed course. If the university or professional academy at which the applicant obtained the previous degree does not issue such documents for the applicant, correspondingly meaningful documents must be submitted (in particular module manuals and performance records).
- If there is no diploma from a previous degree, a provisional final document and/or a current transcript of records or correspondingly meaningful documents within the meaning of point 1) will be submitted.
- To be submitted optionally: Further evidence of relevant technical knowledge and qualifications that were acquired in addition to the previous degree can be submitted (e.g. transcript, performance records, certificates).
- If applicable, evidence of language skills (see language requiremеnts).
For more information please check theCourse Website