Mathematical and Theoretical Physics - International Track
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in mathematics or physics, with a sufficient number of credit points in all of the following areas:
- Mathematics (at least 32 CP): consisting of Analysis I, Analysis II, Linear Algebra, Measure, and Integration Theory.
- Physics (at least 48 CP):
- Theoretical physics: consisting of mechanics, electrodynamics, special relativity, quantum mechanics.
- Experimental physics: consisting of mechanics, electrodynamics, optics, thermodynamics, atomic physics.
- Physical internships.
- In-depth studies (at least 20 CP): from supplementary modules or courses from theoretical physics, mathematics, or both subjects (e.g. statistical physics, function theory).
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- The final certificate of a previous degree and the associated documents (transcript, transcript of records, diploma supplement, etc.), which provide information about the individual course of study, the modules completed, the achievements during the course and their assessments and about the individual professional profile of the completed course. If the university or professional academy at which the applicant obtained the previous degree does not issue such documents for the applicant, correspondingly meaningful documents must be submitted (in particular module manuals and performance certificates).
- If there is still no diploma from a previous degree, a preliminary final document and/or a current transcript of records or correspondingly meaningful documents will be submitted.
- To be submitted optionally: further evidence of relevant technical knowledge and qualifications that were acquired in addition to the previous degree can be submitted (e.g. transcript, performance records, certificates).
- If applicable Proof of language skills (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website