Mathematics and Computer Science
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in an integrated program "Mathematics and computer science" or a related subject.
Skills in mathematics (analysis, linear algebra, numerics, stochastics) and computer science (functional and object-oriented programming, algorithms and data structures, software development, theoretical computer science), which resemble the ones in the bachelor-program "Mathematics and computer science".
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Knowledge of the English Language on an advanced level (see language requirements).
- Skills in mathematics and computer science.
- Letter of motivation and two reference letters (ideally one from the supervisor of your bachelor thesis, letters should be from faculty members or members of research labs).
For more information please check theCourse Website